Benefits of Music Imagery Psychotherapy
Music Imagery Psychotherapy can:
- Effect personal change, getting to the heart of a psychological issue.
- Offer support around times of life transitions, such as loss.
- Be potentially powerful and yet work in a gentle way through the music.
- Ease anxiety, stress or depression, helping to bring into awareness the root cause of these.
- Be a supportive therapy for people living with severe or life-threatening illnesses.
- Be effective in helping to change addictive patterns.
- Help in recovery from trauma and abuse of any kind.
- Fulfil the personal development work required for therapists, health professionals or students in training.
- Enhance a deeper connection with creativity.
- Offer a more creative, spiritual approach to personal development.
- Help in accessing inner resources for well-being.